About Me

谢谢老天让愚蠢的我在这世上生活.

Taska

Sunday, August 8, 2010

GeeGeeGee!!!

GEE GEE GEE
all i wanna fast!!!

i wanna study hard to prepaired my PMY n UEC
yeah~

long time didnt touch comp. liao
tdy baru touch

gt big 'pressure'?!
haiz..

'pressure' oni ma..
cant die orang

ingin blk kampung find my grandma
long time tak balik liao..

miss..

my guitar tcher go to attend singing competition
GaYao!

my friends..

haiz..
i diam diam then u say i 38
i laugh big big then u say me 38 again

hw i wan to do orang?!

all let u say finish larh!

my sis
dun let mom n dad dissapointed again

n oso dun oways hang gai with frens
live with kawan lebih baik dengan family punya meh?

use otak think barh

it is impossible

NEED YOU NOW
is a good song

n i need who nw?..

mama pergi genting at1300++
blk nw
happy~

SUM=>
 do my best in my exams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment