About Me

谢谢老天让愚蠢的我在这世上生活.

Taska

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bla 2

haiz..
my uncle got terrible de problem liao.. TT

not my mum fault..
is u dun have good bros n good siss in ur wholi life..

my mum try 2 help u..
but give ur bro stop jor..

dun hate my mum pls..!

hahahas~

although balik kampung not enough 24 jam,
but we do le many things!

6am- pergi 'shao mu'
7am- pergi negara punya tentera de tempat there
.....
10++am- pergi duduk white clr de boat!
           sangat happy!
           1st time go to sit..
           like sendiri punya boat!

wat time mahu dia mari..
' ring ring ring...'
dia huneng huneng jiu mari jor! XD

11. 30am- pergi xiao yi house mandi..
                 use dao Dynamo to wash my hair XDD

12++pm- eat lunch at LI DU

da yi say..
she bukan duduk belakang to ride her bicycle 1 meh?!

hahahahahasss...

my home bcome ICE land again..

T__________T

No comments:

Post a Comment